HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Main » Video & Multimedia (Forum) » Wounded Warrior Project -... » Reply #2

Response to Ryan Fitzomething (Original post)

Tue Dec 23, 2014, 11:45 AM

2. These commercials irk me greatly

The root cause of our newest generation of wounded warriors is the illegal invasion of Iraq based on deliberate lies.

We American taxpayers spent what, over THREE TRILLION DOLLARS for an unnecessary war that was driven by traitors and war criminals?

You can take my wounded warrior donation from my portion of those THREE TRILLION tax dollars the MIC squandered on themselves. The goddamned war was engineered by a club of WAR PROFITEERS. The entire MIC is WAR PROFITEERS. The psychopaths that have captured our government are just bad ass MF’ers. Think of what kind of a human monster you have to be to create all this death and sorrow and suffering for so many families merely so you can make a lot of money? And do it by an all the way to the top conspiracy of a deliberate BIG LIE. The callous brazenness astounds! How do these animal-humans think? Is their capacity for reason no better than a rabid dog’s?

And it’s all in the name of profit, which takes trainloads of churned cash to distill down to the net profits the titans of the MIC put in their own pockets. We have to donate 95% in taxes, which gets churned into spending for military goods and all the vast other things like bases and planes and housing troops, etc., , so they can take the remaining 5%. Why don’t we just give them the 5% directly in cash instead of having to conduct all this fake wasteful war stuff just so these guys can end up with the same profits in the end?

Think of it as a bribe to the MIC to end this continuous stream of wars and invasions and terrorist producing drone attacks and our autocratic surveillance state. If we can convince them they will all end up more rich by taking direct bribes from the American public instead of concocting a false front war to get to the same result?

Protection money to our Corporate Overlords to get our Democracy back.

-90% Jimmy

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
Ryan Fitzomething Dec 2014 OP
7wo7rees Dec 2014 #1
LineNew Reply These commercials irk me greatly
90-percent Dec 2014 #2
BobbyBoring Dec 2014 #3
proverbialwisdom Dec 2014 #4
Please login to view edit histories.