HomeLatest ThreadsGreatest ThreadsForums & GroupsMy SubscriptionsMy Posts
DU Home » Latest Threads » Forums & Groups » Retired » Retired Forums » 2016 Postmortem (Forum) » Trump says sex accusers a... » Reply #3

Response to sinkingfeeling (Original post)

Wed Oct 19, 2016, 08:25 AM

3. There is enough material with Trump, including the impersonations...

 

...that I think a good use of DNC funds would be to continue to investigate him well after he loses the election. It's a gold mine sitting there for someone to claim it. After all, he's a public figure who enjoys being in the spotlight.

Always, always tie Trump's 'sins' to the GOP.
[hr][font color="blue"][center]A 90% chance of rain means the same as a 10% chance:
It might rain and it might not.
[/center][/font][hr]

Reply to this post

Back to OP Alert abuse Link to post in-thread

Always highlight: 10 newest replies | Replies posted after I mark a forum
Replies to this discussion thread
Arrow 4 replies Author Time Post
sinkingfeeling Oct 2016 OP
Siwsan Oct 2016 #1
Odin2005 Oct 2016 #2
LineNew Reply There is enough material with Trump, including the impersonations...
randome Oct 2016 #3
BSdetect Oct 2016 #4
Please login to view edit histories.